Pages

Friday 29 November 2019

P.B.L challenge that you should read.

On Monday 19/8/19  we had to make formal clothes out of paper scissors and tape
We had 4 people in a group Travis Lincoln Charlie and me.


We made two jackets pants shoes a hat tie a skirt air pods and earrings.


Then after we had to walk up like a catwalk with music on  and we also had to make up a story of What happened with our clothes.



 My story was my cat fat Lewis ripped up our clothes and we saw news paper tape and scissors.



It was really fun doing this challenge and there is two more the we did  that were really fun I love Doing these challenges.








do you do P.B.L at your school ?
would you do this challenge ?

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post